Business management is a job that is needed by the labor market a lot, and according to the economic need in different business sectors, which contributes to the development of management tools, so it is based on a range of areas of business management as follow:
1. Management of financial control:
One of the most important areas of business management, depends on the need to follow up the financial reports on the work, which contributes to supporting the monitoring function in order to follow up investments, their results and their impact on the financial budget.
2. Information management:
It is the functional and technological field that relies on the management of business information, through computers ,ERPs and electronic databases, which are easy to store, retrieve, transfer and deal with.
3. Operational Operations Management:
Oversees the implementation of special operations in the main operational and administrative activities involving sales and purchase, human resources and other administrative divisions.
4. Sustainability Management:
It is the management that aims to maintain the sustainability of the company’s strategy implementation, maintaining the implementation of management programs that help to continuously develop business.
5. Process Management:
The Department oversees special operations in all functional divisions. It follows up the formulation of management policies and processes that occur on a daily basis, plans to follow up human resources, coordinates recruitment and recruitment of new employees and contributes to project management and management responsibilities.
Business objectives Business management aims to achieve a set of objectives, namely:
- Establishment or modification of the organizational objectives of the institution. The business administration is concerned with the necessity of following up the specific objectives in organizing the work, which contributes to the development of the job functions in the institution and ensuring success in achieving them correctly.
- To translate and explain the staff’s business objectives, it is important that each employee recognize the specific objectives of the work, and this helps to enhance his understanding of the nature of his job so that he can successfully carry out his tasks.
- Motivate staff to participate in decision-making, and encourage this to stay away from central decision-making, and replace it with the active participation of staff; ideas can be provided by them to support and develop work and management in the planning function.